Commercial Landscape Development Quality, Creativity, Dependability & Integrity
Why Autumn Hill?
- Experienced, trained and dedicated employees in uniform and required to adhere to a strict code of conduct
- Certified specialists in Commercial Landscape Development: equipment operators, chemical applicators, irrigators, and designers all qualified and re-qualified regularly to provide the specialized services our clients need
- Solid management structure: from individual account managers to onsite supervision, the communication bridge is in place to properly service accounts, detect and resolve problems as well as provide constant production input and improvement recommendations
- 24 hour emergency service
- Professional Support: at no extra charge we can provide site evaluations, presentations, consulting services and more, all in the best interests of our clients.
- Customer Satisfaction: It’s our number one goal and we strive to innovate and improve the input and feedback process to continuously improve our clients experience
- Safety: In addition to complying with all regulatory agencies and policies, we are actively involved in the safety process. From initial-hire safety orientation and weekly safety meetings to monthly evaluations and accident prevention training, we are committed to safety!
Working in an industry centralized in the outdoor environment does not make us green or environmentally friendly by any stretch of the imagination. Our actions and policies prove otherwise. At Autumn Hill we are consistently working towards lowering our environmental footprint in our own facilities and on our clients properties.
Besides working on and pursuing several LEED certified projects, we actively promote responsible development and long-term use of limited natural resources. Fuel reduction, a fuel efficient and updated fleet, organic fertilizers and exclusive commitments to specialized growers as opposed to mass production nurseries are only some of the most current sustainability initiatives we are participating in.
For more information, contact us, an account manager will be happy to discuss how Autumn Hill can implement a green initiative for your property.
Below are some very informative and useful links we use and consult regularly:
Autumn Hill Landscape Management has been providing high quality and cost effective landscape designs throughout the Delaware Valley since 1989. Through our comprehensive range of services and commitment to satisfying our clients, we have sustained and proven capability and reliability among a most competitive environment. Situated in Bucks County, PA, our geographical reach extends throughout the PA/NJ/DE area.
Great care is taken when deciding which trees to plant where in a landscaping plan. But just as much care needs to be taken after planting to maintain a healthy root system – which can enhance the tree’s natural ability to absorb oxygen, water and nutrients. There are different kinds of tree roots. Absorptive roots […]
What it is: pH is simply a measure of how acid or alkaline a substance is. As it refers to soil, pH makes all the difference as to how easily plants can get the nourishment they need. When soil pH is too low, the turf chemicals won’t work at maximum capability. Fertilizer being applied to […]